G215-iPro Teleprompter Specifications:
- Made specifically for the iPad Pro
- Fits all camera bodies and styles
- Adjustable beam-splitter angle
- Proprietary camera height adjustment
- Folds flat for storage and transporting
- Perfect balance without counterweights
- Readable up to 18 feet
- Fits all tripods that meet weight requirement
- Weighs only 14 pounds
- 14" X 14" 70/30 beam-splitter glass (Better than 60/40)
- Anti-reflection coating on back of mirror
- Vinyl hood with forming wires to prevent sagging
- Free side blinders
- Virtually tool-less setup
- Lifetime warranty
Why The G215-iPro Teleprompter?
The G2 Teleprompter series is the next generation Galaxy Series Teleprompters. The Galaxy Pro Series is designed to integrate the rock solid stability of the Galaxy series with the flexibility of the iPad Pro. The G215-iPRO is a professional iPad Pro teleprompter built to meet the highest expectations of our customers.
The G215-iPro Teleprompter is the perfect teleprompter for video production inside the studio and out. The G2-15-iPRO is lightweight, durable, easy to set up, and easy to use. This teleprompter will work with a wide range of cameras and tripods and is the best iPad Pro prompter on the market. The unique camera riser adjustment allows for quick and easy adjustments to perfectly center the camera lens with the mirror. The sled assembly makes balancing the weight on your tripod a cinch. The ABS mirror enclosure is easily removable, making is easy to clean the mirror. The mirror angle is adjustable allowing you to get the perfect angle, especially for those difficult shots. The G2-15-iPRO teleprompter also folds completely horizontal, making it easy to transport from place to place.
The G215-iPRO has a 14" X 14" 70/30 HD video production grade beam-splitter mirror perfectly sized for the Apple iPad Pro. This setup allows for a reading distance of up to 18 feet, making it perfect for most shots.
Whether your a veteran videographer or a novice, you'll find the G215-iPro will make every take easy and professional
All Telmax Teleprompters are manufactured by Telmax Teleprompters, Inc. in the United States, and covered by a lifetime warranty.
Major Companies Currently Using Telmax Teleprompters Include:
- Marathon Oil
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Cox Communications
- U.S. Honda Motor Corp.
- CBS Outernet
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Canadian Space Program
- Canadian Depart of Defense
- Canadian Airport Security
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC and many other popular networks.
- Texas State University
The maximum suggest reading distance for 15" Teleprompters is 18 Feet. The above image show what that would look like.
Questions? Call Toll Free (888) 239-7139